Thursday, February 17, 2011

Art is good for you, so says Jen Lee

The last few days I've been in a bit of a creative frenzy--which is a sure sign spring is close. Well, the creativity and the cleaning. With clean baseboards, floors and walls I decided to take on a couple of craft projects. We've needed some art in the house but I'm unwilling to spend money on it.

Here's the book wreath that now hangs between the sitting room and the kitchen.


Instructions can be found here.

And in the same vein, here's the wreath of magazine pages that now hang in our dining area. It's not nearly symmetrical enough for me but I'm trying to relax and just enjoy the graphic way it looks on the wall.



I'm getting antsy to get outside and into our garden. I think I'm going to get some seeds started in the next couple of week so we can take full advantage of our growing season!

1 comment:

  1. I like the magazine wreath. I always like the mixture of traditional with modern. Way to go Mormon crafty woman!

    ReplyDelete