Monday, December 13, 2010

Action

December 13 – Action. When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

Michael and I are in San Antonio with his family and we'll be here for a few more days. (written Dec 27) In that time we're discussing which goals are next for us.

I know this this year will be about being in better physical shape for both of us. We're going to make work-out schedules that work for both of us and become accountable to each other for the progress we make.

In my photography I am committed to taking two more classes (at least) about photography and a set of three about editing. I also have a goal to make $5,000 by shooting photos.

In my mental life it's going to be about shedding. I want to get rid of the things that are distracting. I'm considering eliminating some of my social media stops. I'm considering how to eliminate some of my mindless media. But I know this for sure, I'm done with the list of 200 or more blogs I used to keep track of daily. I love to read about the lives of others but the list of those I want to watch closely is short and those will be the ones I engage in. The rest? Gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment