Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29 – Defining Moment
Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year. (Author: Kathryn Fitzmaurice)

One day I opened an email from eHarmony. Then I sent a text message a few weeks later which resulted in a meeting. From there, engagement and marriage. That introduced me to new friends, one of which needed some time off. So we went to Colorado and there several years of searching clicked into one perfect moment of understanding that my constant soul-searching wasn't just a quirky thing limited to me.

I reflect often on my life, on the odd choices, the seemingly mundane actions that lead to great, unexpected things but sitting in a hot tub in Colorado, I've never been so grateful for internet dating in all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment