Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Travel

December 22 – Travel
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?
(Author: Tara Hunt)

I feel like we went *everywhere* stateside in 2010. Wedding in Phoenix in Feb, back and forth to Montana, Boise, San Antonio, Phoenix again...so maybe we just traveled lots between the same places. In any case, it felt like we were always on the move. I don't mind that but it was something of an exhausting year, if I'm honest.

2011 will be travel light. I'm wishing that I'll get to see my best friend during Mardi Gras on the Gulf Coast but we'll see. Other than that most of the trips we take annually are coming off the books while we focus on padding our savings account.

We do have a goal to camp twice this year, though I'm not sure where, and I am looking forward with great glee to seeing how Michael adapts to my love of camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment